Friday 17 May 2013

Today

Today was a quieter day with three to five people throughout the day. Some had to work, Clemente had to drive Zunilda home because she ran out of meds for her epilepsie, but he wants to come back tomorrow morning. They all carry their burdens and wounds, but don't complain much and enjoy the art making. If only people in this country would buy more art! They all asked if we can start at 8am tomorrow instead of 9am, since they still want to get lots done. We're planning on working till noon, eat guiso, and then clean everything up. If only I lived closer I could do some follow up sessions to get together and print. (There is my eternal theme again of being torn between two worlds...but I start rambling. I better go sleep).

PS: I will add some new images of artist's work in their individual profiles, so please scroll back some time to see them. I added images to Zunilda's, Joaquín's and Esteban's profiles tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment